- Referenced in 16 articles
- Fast Moreau envelope computation I: Numerical algorithms. The present article summarizes the state ... algorithms to compute the discrete Moreau envelope, and presents a new linear-time algorithm, named ... time Legendre Transform (LLT) and the Parabolic Envelope (PE) algorithms are performed. Worst-case time ... examples are included. The fast Moreau envelope algorithms first factor the Moreau envelope as several...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Legendre-Fenchel transform, the Moreau envelope, the (generalized) proximal average, the convex hull, the subdifferential...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Robust optimization made easy with ROME We introduce...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Faster than the fast Legendre transform, the linear...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- FTVd: A Fast Algorithm for Total Variation based...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- S+WAVELETS: An Object-Oriented Toolkit for Wavelet...