- Referenced in 1 article
- Generalizing Morley’s and other theorems with automated realization. A new approach is shown that ... ones, including a generalization of Morley’s Theorem...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MMP/Geometer – a software package for automated geometric reasoning...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Geometry Expert (GEX) is a software for dynamic...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- An introduction to Java geometry expert. This paper...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- SumTools [Hypergeometric]: perform Koepf-Zeilberger’s algorithm....
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...