- Referenced in 3 articles
- Conley-Morse-Database: Computing Morse Decompositions for a dynamical system Grids, Strong Components; Computing “Clutching...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- graph. The Morse-Smale complex provides a decomposition of the domain. This package provides methods ... sequence of Morse-Smale complicies and tools that exploit this domain decomposition for regression...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...