- Referenced in 35 articles
- method is drawn from the Morse theory applied to continuos smooth shapes and its discretization...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- operators defined on cell complexes. Discrete Morse theory provides a powerful and flexible framework ... outline the scope and limitations of such Morse-theoretic methods. We also provide a brief...
Library of Triangulations
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Random discrete Morse theory and a new library of triangulations. The discrete Morse theory ... calculated leading to the random discrete Morse vector (c 0 ,⋯,c d ). This is considered...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- elementary reductions and coreductions and discrete Morse theory. Reduction methods are applied to speed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- framework for data analysis using discrete Morse theory. This paper presents a computational framework that ... based on Forman’s discrete Morse theory, which guarantees the topological consistency of the computed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- novel relationship between discrete Morse theory, matroid theory, and classical matrix factorizations. We provide background...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Analyze High-Dimensional Data Using Discrete Morse Theory. Topological Data Analysis using Mapper (discrete Morse...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- variational theory (CVT) and improved canonical variational theory (ICVT), and ABCRATE also includes the canonical ... included by several options, including Morse and Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin (WKB) anharmonicity for stretches...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...