- Referenced in 1 article
- Analysis of mutual funds’ management styles: a modeling, ranking and visualizing approach. A method ... rank mutual funds according to their investment style measured with respect to the returns ... style analysis model estimating a mutual fund portfolio composition as well as the benchmark ... assess the similarity between each mutual fund portfolio returns and the benchmark returns as well...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- BSFM: a computer program for Bayesian stochastic frontier...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FuzzME: a new software for multiple-criteria fuzzy...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 813 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 776 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FEAR: Frontier Efficiency Analysis with R. FEAR consists...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Microsoft® Excel Add-In for solving Data Envelopment...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...