- Referenced in 20 articles
- general framework for implementing NLO calculations in shower Monte Carlo programs: the POWHEG ... POWHEG BOX, a general computer code framework for implementing NLO calculations in shower Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MadGraph5_aMC@NLO is a framework that aims at providing all the elements necessary ... phenomenology, such as the computations of cross sections, the generation of hard events and their ... user-defined Lagrangian, an the NLO accuracy in the case of models that support this ... addition to that, computations in mixed-coupling expansions and/or of NLO corrections in theories other...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Flavor Violation. The computation takes into account all the available NLO contributions, including the complete...
- Referenced in 1 article
- mass effects to gg→ZH at NLO. We compute next-to-leading order QCD corrections...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- calculating LO and NLO order cross section. The core library computes the Catani-Seymour dipole...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FORM presented in this paper allows the computation of the complete set of Feynman Rules ... contributing to the virtual part of NLO amplitudes in the Standard Model of the Electroweak...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- version of FeynRules renormalises and computes with the new NLOCT package the ultraviolet counterterms ... event generators such as MadGraph5_aMC@NLO...
- Referenced in 1 article
- iHixs is a new program which computes inclusive Higgs boson cross-sections at hadron colliders ... electroweak corrections, quark-mass effects through NLO in QCD, and finite width effects...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Golem95: a numerical program to calculate one-loop...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Often scientists need to locate appropriate software for...