- Referenced in 1 article
- generated using various mechanisms (MCAR, MAR, NMAR...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous , The Hmisc library...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Amelia: Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- RegEM: Regularized Expectation Maximization The modules implement the...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Imputation in the survey on living conditions. The...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- R package mice: Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- LogXact® 11: Exact Inference for Logistic Regression. The...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- REALCOM-IMPUTE Software for Multilevel Multiple Imputation with...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Multiple Imputation by Chained Equations (MICE): Implementation in...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MIDAS: A SAS Macro for Multiple Imputation Using...