- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1245 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...