- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...