- Referenced in 181 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation environment has been extended to support parallel ... network simulations. Each processor integrates the equations for its subnet over an interval equal ... connection delay. The performance of three published network models with very different spike patterns exhibits ... makes practical the running of large network simulations that could otherwise not be explored...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research ... simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks ... variant of the REAL network simulator in 1989 and has evolved substantially over the past...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with self ... design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- library and framework, primarily for building network simulators. ”Network” is meant in a broader sense ... networks, Internet protocols, performance modeling, photonic networks, etc., is provided by model frameworks, developed ... There are extensions for real-time simulation, network emulation, alternative programming languages (Java, C#), database...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- COPASI: biochemical network simulator. COPASI is a software application for simulation and analysis of biochemical ... networks and their dynamics. COPASI is a stand-alone program that supports models ... SBML standard and can simulate their behavior using ODEs or Gillespie’s stochastic simulation algorithm ... included in such simulations. COPASI carries out several analyses of the network and its dynamics...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Library for Parallel Simulation of Large-scale Wireless Networks. A number ... library based parallel and sequential network simulators have been designed. The paper describes a library ... Mobile system Simulator), for parallel simulation of wireless networks. GloMoSim has been designed...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- package ergm: Fit, Simulate and Diagnose Exponential-Family Models for Networks. An integrated ... tools to analyze and simulate networks based on exponential-family random graph models (ERGM). ”ergm...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- representation, visualization, analysis, and simulation of network data. For an introduction, type help(package=’statnet...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Archive Network. The use of gss facilities is illustrated in the book through simulated...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- TrueTime: Simulation of Networked and Embedded Control Systems. TrueTime is a Matlab/Simulink-based simulator for real ... facilitates co-simulation of controller task execution in real-time kernels, network transmissions, and continuous...
Network Simulator 2
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research ... simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- tool for the modeling and simulation of genetic regulatory networks ... gene expression data. Genetic Network Analyzer consists of a simulator of qualitative models of genetic ... describes the qualitative dynamics of the network. The simulator has been implemented in Java ... various regulatory systems, such as the networks controlling the initiation of sporulation in B. subtilis...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure ... stipulated input-output data pairs. In the simulation, the ANFIS architecture is employed to model ... yielding remarkable results. Comparisons with artificial neural networks and earlier work on fuzzy modeling...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- discrete-event network simulator, targeted primarily for research and educational use. ns-3 is free ... develop a preferred, open simulation environment for networking research: it should be aligned with ... simulation needs of modern networking research and should encourage community contribution, peer review, and validation...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- qualitative modelling, simulation and analysis of regulatory networks. This paper presents GINsim, a Java software ... qualitative modelling, analysis and simulation of genetic regulatory networks. Formally, our approach leans on discrete ... regulatory graph, as well as a simulation engine to compute the corresponding qualitative dynamical behaviour ... model analysis of the inter-cellular regulatory network activating Notch at the dorsal–ventral boundary...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Brian: a simulator for spiking neural networks in python. ”Brian” is a new simulator ... tool for rapidly developing new models, especially networks of single-compartment neurons. In addition ... analysing data. Vectorisation techniques allow efficient simulations despite the overheads of an interpreted language. Brian...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MicroGrid includes the MaSSF online network simulator which provides packet-level accurate, but scalable network ... critical part of the online network simulator to the simulation of large networks. These techniques ... weighting schemes exploiting a range of static network and dynamic application information. The best ... placement, scales well to online simulation of large networks of 6,000 nodes using...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Handcock (2002) suggested an approach to modeling networks based on positing the existence ... checks. It has a function to simulate networks from a latent position or latent position...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Pynn: A common interface for neuronal network simulators. PyNN (pronounced ’pine’) is a simulator-independent ... language for building neuronal network models. In other words, you can write the code ... then run it without modification on any simulator that PyNN supports (currently NEURON, NEST, PCSIM...