- Referenced in 653 articles
- machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Toolbox. Neural Network Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that ... simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting ... recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- DENFIS: dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system and its application for time-series prediction. This ... systems, denoted as dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system (DENFIS), for adaptive online and offline...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results. Comparisons with artificial neural...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- design of pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning algorithm (DistAl) based...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- dynamics, size, and structure of neural systems rather than on the detailed morphological and biophysical...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Google’s Neural Machine Translation System: Bridging the Gap between Human and Machine Translation. Neural ... weaknesses of conventional phrase-based translation systems. Unfortunately, NMT systems are known to be computationally ... translation inference. Also, most NMT systems have difficulty with rare words. These issues have hindered ... present GNMT, Google’s Neural Machine Translation system, which attempts to address many of these...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- proposes an adaptive neuro-fuzzy system, HyFIS (Hybrid neural Fuzzy Inference System), for building ... learning power of neural networks to fuzzy logic systems and provides linguistic meaning ... error backpropagation learning scheme for a neural fuzzy system. To illustrate the performance and applicability...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- these computed clusters. However, most existing neural fuzzy systems (whether they belong to the first ... computed. Hence, a novel neural fuzzy system that is immune to the above-mentioned deficiencies ... proposed in this paper. This new neural fuzzy system is named the generic self-organizing ... when benchmarked against other neural and neural fuzzy systems...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- data. Inspired by the latest development of neural network designs in deep learning, we propose ... time: to accurately predict dynamics of complex systems and to uncover the underlying hidden ... learning convolution kernels (filters), and apply neural networks or other machine learning methods to approximate...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Keras: An Efficient Neural Architecture Search System. Neural architecture search (NAS) has been proposed ... neural architecture search. The framework develops a neural network kernel and a tree-structured acquisition ... Moreover, we build an open-source AutoML system based on our method, namely Auto-Keras...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- toolbox - a MATLAB toolbox for system identification with neural networks. The NNSYSID toolset for System ... dynamic systems. It contains a number of nonlinear model structures based on neural networks, effective...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- model non-linear dynamical systems. Most supervised gradient-based recurrent neural networks (RNNs) suffer from ... framework for sequence learning, EVOlution of recurrent systems with LINear outputs (Evolino). Evolino uses evolution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Solver for Verifying Deep Neural Networks. Deep neural networks have emerged as a widely used ... obstacle in applying them to safety-critical systems is the great difficulty in providing formal ... efficient technique for verifying properties of deep neural networks (or providing counter-examples). The technique ... prototype deep neural network implementation of the next-generation airborne collision avoidance system for unmanned...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CuSNP: Spiking Neural P Systems Simulators in CUDA...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- features---using the recently popular terminology of neural networks with ’attention’ mechanisms, the RPN component ... very deep VGG-16 model, our detection system has a frame rate of 5fps (including...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- aims at simulations of large neural systems with more than 104 neurons...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Learning-Enabled Cyber-Physical Systems. This paper presents the Neural Network Verification (NNV) software tool ... framework for deep neural networks (DNNs) and learning-enabled cyber-physical systems (CPS). The crux ... such as closed-loop control systems incorporating neural networks, NNV provides exact and over-approximate ... such as ReLUs. For similar neural network control systems (NNCS) that instead have nonlinear plant...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Neural Networks. Deep neural networks are revolutionizing the way complex systems are designed. Consequently, there ... present Marabou, a framework for verifying deep neural networks. Marabou is an SMT-based tool ... popular TensorFlow framework for neural networks. We describe the system architecture and main components, evaluate...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- scalable and low-latency system for secure neural network inference, using an intricate combination ... inference. We evaluate our protocols on benchmark neural networks trained on the MNIST and CIFAR ... show that Gazelle outperforms the best existing systems such as MiniONN...