- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Analysis and implementation of TR-BDF2 This paper...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Recent progress in multiblock hybrid structured and unstructured...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...