- Referenced in 4 articles
- point pair of Newton-Cotes rules. Combining an extended sequence of rules using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- based on different quadrature rules like Newton-Cotes formulas (trapezoidal-, Simpson’s- rule, ...) or Gauss...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- IQPACK: FORTRAN subroutines for the weights of interpolatory...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- DQAINF: An algorithm for automatic integration of infinite...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLAPACK is a library infrastructure for the parallel...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...