- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- CoLoR: a Coq library on well-founded rewrite...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SPIKE, an automatic theorem prover...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Communicating formal proofs: the case of flyspeck. We...