- Referenced in 9832 articles
- statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy Analysis Method in Nonlinear Differential Equations” presents ... approximation method for highly nonlinear problems, namely the homotopy analysis method (HAM). Unlike perturbation methods ... based Mathematica package BVPh 1.0 for nonlinear boundary-value problems and its applications. Part...
- Referenced in 550 articles
- graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- start by performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following ... those portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates the solution...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- implementation of methods of nonlinear time series analysis which are based on the paradigm ... noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity testing are discussed with particular emphasis...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- implementation of BEM in three-dimensional nonlinear stress analysis. In addition, the authors develop ... methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA System for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of solids and structures, heat transfer...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear system turns ... been proposed for automatically checking identifiability of nonlinear models. In this paper, we describe ... algorithm to perform parameter identifiability analysis for (linear and) nonlinear dynamic models described by polynomial...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- fascination and challenge of studying nonlinear systems arises from the complicated spatial, temporal and even ... classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces and functions, within which homology ... effective topologically based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- statistical package for estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear models, with cross section, time ... field of econometric and statistical analysis and has provided many recent innovations including cutting edge ... techniques in panel data analysis, frontier and efficiency estimation and discrete choice modeling. The collection ... single and multiple equation linear and nonlinear models. LIMDEP is a true state...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Abaqus/Explicit is a finite element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief ... ability of Abaqus/Explicit to effectively handle severely nonlinear behavior such as contact makes it very ... conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Standard. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Standard can be continued ... those portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates the solution; while...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear problems can be solved with the software ... name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble ... EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- extensible interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with ... methods; parameter estimation with nonlinear least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance analysis with design of experiments ... such as surrogate-based optimization, mixed integer nonlinear programming, or optimization under uncertainty. By employing ... problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis of computational models on high performance computers...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- User Guide. DYNA3D is a nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic ... solve a wide range of engineering analysis problems...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- software for physiologic signal processing and analysis, detection of physiologically significant events using both classical ... novel methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals ... other signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Open Source Code for 3D Nonlinear Analysis of Solids. WARP3D is under continuing development...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- derivation of formulas needed in nonlinear finite element analysis. Symbolic generation of the characteristic arrays ... nonlinear finite elements (e.g. nodal force vectors, stiffness matrices, sensitivity vectors) leads to exponential behavior ... analysis environment. SMS was already used to developed several new, geometrically and materially nonlinear finite...