- Referenced in 15 articles
- CASTRO), low Mach number astrophysics (MAESTRO), cosmology (Nyx), compressible and low Mach number combustion (PeleC...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Nyx: a massively parallel AMR code for computational cosmology. We present a new N-body ... dynamics code, called Nyx, for large-scale cosmological simulations. Nyx follows the temporal evolution ... particles. Computational results demonstrating the validation of Nyx on standard cosmological test problems ... scaling behavior of Nyx to 50,000 cores, are presented...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Parallel Languages/Paradigms: Charm ++ - Parallel Objects. Charm++ is a...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Enzo is a community-developed adaptive mesh refinement...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CASTRO: A new compressible astrophysical solver. I. Hydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- RAJA is a collection of C++ software abstractions...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The KOKKOS package was developed primarily by Christian...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MAESTROeX: A Massively Parallel Low Mach Number Astrophysical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The Arepo public code release. We introduce the...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GIZMO: A New Class of Accurate, Mesh-Free...