MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 381 articles
- MATLAB ODE suite. The paper presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Matrix approach to discretization of ODEs and PDEs of arbitrary real order. Functions illustrating matrix ... approach to discretization of ODEs / PDEs with fractional derivatives...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value ODEs...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK is a collection of Fortran solvers...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper is concerned with the development...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- rigorous ODE solver and Smale’s 14th problem: 5. The RODES Program: The RODES (Rigorous ... ODE Solver) program is a highly adaptive, multiprocessorprogram. As we pointed out earlier, the computations...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- software package for the numerical integration of ODEs by means of high-order Taylor methods ... initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs). The main goal is to present ... numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs. The generated code includes a function...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- performance analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results are displayed...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- interactive software for bifurcation analysis of ODEs and iterated maps. We present a numerical technique ... equilibrium points and limit cycles of autonomous ODEs, periodic solutions of time-periodic nonautonomous ODEs...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODE), partial differential equations (PDE), differential algebraic equations ... system of first-order ordinary differential equations (ODE), of partial differential equations (PDE), of differential ... package contains routines designed for solving ODEs resulting from ... equations (PDE) that have been converted to ODEs by numerical differencing...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms are given to find ... exact polynomial solutions of ODEs and PDEs in terms of Jacobi’s elliptic functions...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- large system of linear ordinary differential equations (ODEs) with polynomial inhomogeneity. This is equivalent ... exponential integrators, which can solve general ODEs. Our approach is to compute the action...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- standard and can simulate their behavior using ODEs or Gillespie’s stochastic simulation algorithm; arbitrary...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- which is compatible with the standard Matlab ODE representation of differential equations. MatCont...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- solver for stiff and nonstiff ODE systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form ... available for the integration of the original ODEs, the sensitivity systems, or the adjoint system ... dependent on the solution of the original ODEs. It employs a checkpointing scheme for efficient...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- torchdiffeq: PyTorch Implementation of Differentiable ODE Solvers. This library provides ordinary differential equation (ODE) solvers ... using the adjoint method. For usage of ODE solvers in deep learning applications...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- code with Krylov techniques for large stiff ODEs. We present a Krylov-W-code ROWMAP...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- ATOMFT: Solving ODEs and DAEs using Taylor series. The ATOMFT system, based on a Taylor...