- Referenced in 12 articles
- support for Z extensions, such as Object-Z, Circus and TCOZ...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Timed Communicating Object Z (TCOZ) combines Object-Z’s strengths in modelling complex data...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- support for Z extensions such as Object-Z, Circus, and TCOZ. These tools...
- Referenced in 1 article
- language, OZTA, is a combination of Object-Z (OZ) and Timed Automata (TA). Building ... strength of Object-Z’s in specifying data structures and Timed Automata’s in modelling...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Moby/DC -- A tool for model-checking parametric real...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The development of the RAISE tools. The use...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ARMC: The Logical Choice for Software Model Checking...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Hets - the Heterogeneous Tool Set. Hets is a...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Rodin Platform is an Eclipse-based IDE...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Using the Bandera tool set to model-check...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Taverna: a tool for the composition and enactment...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- An overview of the runtime verification tool Java...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Z/EVES Eclipse prover IDE. Community Z Tools provide...