- Referenced in 24 articles
- components: the finite element method for spatial approximation, the operator-splitting for temporal discretization ... level-set method for interface representation. We show that the finite element implementation ... normal, curvature and mass conservation. The operator-splitting makes it possible to separate all major ... instability are presented to validate the computational method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- model with a gray or multi-group method and uses a flux-limited diffusion approximation ... dimensional cylindrical symmetry. An operator-split method is used to solve these equations in three...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- examined. At the numerical level, the suggested method is inspired by the framework established ... multiplier/fictitious domain (DLM/FD) formulation and their operator-splitting idea are employed. In contrast, particle collisions ... handled by an efficient discrete element method (DEM) granular solver, which allows one to consider...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Distributed Lagrange Multipliers/Fictitious Domain method (DLM/FD) and an operator-splitting algorithm. We illustrate the capabilities...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- simulations can be based on the operator-splitting approach, where the solver of chemical equilibria ... melts). Direct Gibbs energy minimization (GEM) methods have numerous advantages for the realistic geochemical modeling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- methods and validated nuclear fuel models to simulate the nominal operation and anticipated operational transients ... static approach with any variation of operator-split or fully-coupled solutions at each time...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...