- Referenced in 2814 articles
- Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective to be optimized...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account ... fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind ... today’s workstations. However, research on LMI optimization is still very active and substantial speed...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce Adam, an algorithm for first-order gradient ... based optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments ... best known results under the online convex optimization framework. Empirical results demonstrate that Adam works ... practice and compares favorably to other stochastic optimization methods. Finally, we discuss AdaMax, a variant...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- most challenging combinatorial optimization task. Defined more than 40 years ago, this problem consists ... designing the optimal set of routes for fleet of vehicles in order to serve...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also included...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an attempt to indicate the current state ... optimization software and the search directions which should be considered in the near future. There ... relevant to the development of general optimization software. I have tried to focus on those ... relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an introduction to optimization methods for unconstrained ... approximately 100 pages, is devoted to the optimization of smooth functions. The methods studied ... parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration is sufficiently close to a solution...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground ... success, the Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale ... nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM. Issues such as solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS-B is a limited-memory ... algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds on the variables...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate the strategic concerns...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective ... solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here ... important application is to trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given...
- Referenced in 882 articles
- modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables. Developed ... common notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer...