- Referenced in 48 articles
- estimation for the discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process and the Yuima R package. This ... discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process solution of the stochastic differential equation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- possibilities on the now standard, multitrait Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process as well as the novel multivariate...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- regarded as toroidal analogues of the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process. Their likelihood function is a product...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Gaussian processes, Brownian motion and the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process, have been frequently applied for describing...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- generated from a latent continuous-time Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process. Our Bayesian method adopts scientifically motivated...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...