- Referenced in 13 articles
- dimensions, including possible inequality constraints on the state variables.par By the use of either finite ... into a large system of ordinary differential equations or DAEs. Special techniques are needed ... application to a nonlinear parabolic PDE boundary control problem in two spatial dimensions. Computational results ... with and without bounds on the state variables are presented...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- constitute non-linear systems of partial differential equations (PDEs) and ODEs. Although automatic differentiation ... slow for implementation in non-linear PDE and ODE solvers, it has recently been demonstrated ... careful design handcoded derivatives, finite differencing and state of the art AD tools ... directly dealing with the non-linear equations rather than with its linearised counterpart. This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- integral equation (PIE) representation of partial differential equations (PDEs) in which it is possible ... spatial variable and shows that any such PDE, suitably well-posed, admits an equivalent ... dynamics without the implicit constraints on system state imposed by boundary conditions. The second result...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...