- Referenced in 116 articles
- PEPA: Performance Evaluation Process Algebra. PEPA tools: The PEPA process algebra is supported ... PEPA Eclipse Plug-in project, a contribution to the Eclipse integrated development environment. The PEPA ... Eclipse Plug-in contains a PEPA editor and performance analysers which use Markov chain ... also contains an interface for abstracting PEPA models, and for model checking properties...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- this work we present Bio-PEPA, a process algebra for the modelling and the analysis ... biochemical networks. It is a modiﬁcation of PEPA, originally deﬁned for the performanceanalysis of computer ... general kinetic laws. Bio-PEPA may be seen as an intermediate, formal, compositional representation ... kindsof analysis can be carried out. Bio-PEPA is enriched with some notions of equivalence.Speci...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Imperial PEPA Compiler. Over the last 10 years, the PEPA paradigm has become a popular ... tool that aims to extend PEPA’s modelling capability by allowing engineers to extract ... performance and reliability metrics) from their PEPA models. ipc compiles PEPA models (in the form ... pepa) files to Will Knottenbelt’s DNAmaca format (in the form of .mod) files. DNAmaca...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- PEPAd: a non-Markovian extension of Bio-PEPA. Delays in biological systems may be used ... enrich the stochastic process algebra Bio-PEPA, with the possibility of assigning delays to actions ... meaning that the original syntax of Bio-PEPA is retained and the delay specification which ... actions may be added to existing Bio-PEPA models. The semantics of the firing...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- SPADES -- a process algebra for discrete event simulation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A language for biochemical systems: design and formal...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The BlenX Language: A Tutorial. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Xtext is a framework for development of programming...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...