- Referenced in 3 articles
- PRNG is a collection of algorithms for generating pseudorandom numbers as a library...
- Referenced in 1 article
- RANLUX and a ‘minimal-standard’ PRNG are supported. We have also included the possibility...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Hasard is a pseudo-random number generator (PRNG) library. It includes multiple engines (algorithms): Park ... simple but powerful API. For example, a PRNG seed can be generated using strong entropy...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- QUAD: A multivariate stream cipher with provable security...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SIMD-oriented Fast Mersenne Twister (SFMT): twice faster...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CIPRNG: A VLSI Family of Chaotic Iterations Post...