- Referenced in 131 articles
- Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod for Enrichment Evaluations (PROMETHEE), ELimination Et Choix Traduisant ... Ordered Weighted Averaging (OWA). The existing MADM methods are improved upon and three novel multiple ... attributes data of the decision matrix. These methods, which use fuzzy logic to convert ... TOPSIS, DEA, PROMETHEE, ELECTRE, COPRAS, and SOIW methods are included. This comprehensive coverage makes Decision...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- compared with three multicriteria decision making methods: TOPSIS, PROMETHEE, and ELECTRE. A numerical example illustrates...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PROMETHEE-MD-2T method for project selection. Project selection is a real problem of multicriteria ... Organisation Method for Enrichment Evaluation Multi Decision maker 2-Tuple-I and II” (PROMETHEE ... values into the aggregation operators of Promethee methods. Although they have been developed for project ... aggregation operators of the Promethee multicriteria method without sacrificing any of its advantageous properties...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- several releases of ELECTRE and PROMETHEE methods of preference aggregation in order to deal with...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- them into account, a method based on multicriteria decision aid, PROMETHEE II, has been implemented...
- Referenced in 1 article
- configuring supported decision-making methods (SMART, WASPAS, Taxonomy, REGIME, PROMETHEE, and ELECTRE). The ability ... simultaneous use of different decision-making methods is a distinctive feature of the developed system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- problems by several methods (WSA, TOPSIS, ELECTRE I and III, PROMETHEE I and II, ORESTE...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The M-MACBETH software provides tools to facilitate...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Ordinal regression revisited: multiple criteria ranking with a...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- RSES 2.2 User’s Guide. RSES 2.2 - Rough...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- BANKADVISER: an industrial evaluation system. BANKADVISER is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Rseslib 3: Library of Rough Set and Machine...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- FITradeoff is a Flexible and Interactive Tradeoff elicitation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PhysioNet Multifractal: Software for Analysis of Multifractal Time...