- Referenced in 198 articles
- method for generating the Pareto surface in nonlinear multicriteria optimization problems This paper proposes ... alternate method for finding several Pareto optimal points for a general nonlinear multicriteria optimization problem ... evenly distributed set of points in the Pareto set given an evenly distributed...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a multiobjective optimizer which uses a simple ... finding diverse solutions in the Pareto optimal set because it maintains an archive of nondominated ... well known multiobjective evolutionary algorithms - the Niched Pareto Genetic Algorithm (NPGA) and a nondominated sorting...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- measure for the quality of Pareto set approximations has received more and more attention ... known in the literature on evolutionary multiobjective optimization that possesses the following two properties ... particular problem contains all Pareto-optimal objective vectors. With the recently proposed approach...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- progressive and selective “learning” of the Pareto optimal solutions set. At present we have developed...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Particle Swarm Optimizer (NSPSO), for better multiobjective optimization. NSPSO extends the basic form ... propel the swarm population towards the Pareto-optimal front. By using the non-dominated sorting...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- first a polyhedral approximation of the Pareto optimal set is formed in the objective function ... using a relatively small set of Pareto optimal solutions representing the Pareto optimal set. Then ... closest counterpart in the actual Pareto optimal set. If desired, (s)he can continue with ... method. After the representative set of Pareto optimal solutions has been generated, Pareto navigator...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PAINT: Pareto front interpolation for nonlinear multiobjective optimization. A method called PAINT is introduced ... interpolates between a given set of Pareto optimal outcomes. The interpolation provided by the PAINT...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- deal with multiobjective optimization problems. Our approach uses the concept of Pareto dominance to determine ... highly competitive with current evolutionary multiobjective optimization techniques...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- numeric association rules. In this paper, a Pareto-based multi-objective differential evolution (DE) algorithm ... comprehensible numeric association rules (ARs) which are optimal in the wider sense that no other ... search of ARs toward the global Pareto-optimal set while maintaining adequate population diversity...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- multi-criteria optimization for selecting Pareto-optimal solutions. Such a selection is based...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- NIMBUS is aimed at solving nonlinear multiobjective optimization problems and it can be used ... trade-off solution (also known as Pareto optimal solutions). IND-NIMBUS contains implementations of different...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- large-scale sparse reconstruction: Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit solutions. The basis pursuit ... parameter determines a curve that traces the optimal trade-off between the least-squares...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- some major pollutants. The developed multi-objective optimization model is addressed using two methods ... programming and (2) generation of the Pareto optimal solutions using an augmented version ... order to select the most preferred Pareto optimal solution. The generation of the Pareto optimal...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- feedback Stackelberg equilibrium solutions, and Pareto-optimal solutions. The algorithm has been implemented...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- field of evolutionary multi-criterion optimization, the hypervolume indicator is the only single set quality ... strictly monotonic with regard to Pareto dominance: whenever a Pareto set approximation entirely dominates another ... hypervolume estimation algorithm for multi-objective optimization, by which the accuracy of the estimates...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- that the Pareto set, in the decision space, of a continuous multiobjective optimization problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- explores the approximate set of weak Pareto optimal solutions in the objective function space...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- NAUTILUS method, a set of Pareto optimal solutions is calculated in a pre-processing stage ... interactive decision making stage, no new optimization problem is solved, thus, avoiding the waiting time ... last post-processing stage ensures the Pareto optimality of the final solution. A real-life...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- correct statement and solution of engineering optimization problems, a method called Parameter Space Investigation ... designs from which the so-called Pareto optimal ones (i.e., solutions which cannot be improved...
Nonconvex Pareto Navigator
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Interactive Nonconvex Pareto Navigator for multiobjective optimization. We introduce a new interactive multiobjective optimization method ... nonconvex problems. An approximation of the Pareto optimal front in the objective space is first ... using a relatively small set of Pareto optimal outcomes that is assumed to be given ... that enable extrapolation beyond the given Pareto optimal outcomes. Besides handling nonconvexity, the new method...