- Referenced in 0 articles
- Java Penrose Empires Package allows you to compute the empires (forced tiles) for an arbitrary...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2888 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- CirclePack is software for creation, manipulation, analysis, and...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...