- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily manipulating text, files, and processes. Perl provides ... users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs on several other operating systems, and provides...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- plots: a perl program to create time-to-target plots. This paper describes a perl ... followed by a description of the perl program tttplots.pl...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- optimization algorithm, usable also from C++, Matlab, Perl, Python, Haskell and Tcl and explains their...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Perl package Bio::PhyloNetwork: A perl package and an alignment tool for phylogenetic networks. Phylogenetic ... improve this situation, we have developed a Perl package that relies on the BioPerl bundle ... applet that makes use of the aforementioned Perl package and allows the user to make ... without having to develop a program or Perl script by him or herself. Conclusion...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- eight different target languages including Python, Perl, Tcl, Ruby, Guile, and Java. By automating language...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- quite simple (ca. 1000 lines of Perl code), its design already now poses quite interesting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- detect invariants in C, C++, Java, and Perl programs, and in record-structured data sources...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- bioperl toolkit: Perl modules for the life sciences. BioPerl is a toolkit of perl modules ... useful in building bioinformatics solutions in Perl. It is built in an object-oriented manner...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- scientific graphing libraries for Python, R, MATLAB, Perl, Julia, Arduino, and REST. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotly)...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN). CPAN is the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network, a large collection ... Perl software and documentation...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- TermFinder comprises a set of object-oriented Perl modules for accessing Gene Ontology (GO) information ... used on any system on which Perl can be run, either as a command line...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- www.ebi.ac.uk/InterProScan/). In addition, a standalone Perl version and a SOAP Web Service [J. Snell...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- multi-language support such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and more...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- phases of the algorithm, and a general perl script that run them, possibly in parallel...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- language bindings for Common Lisp, Java, Python, Perl, MATLAB and Octave, and includes many features...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- variants. VCFtools consists of two parts, a perl module and a binary executable. The perl ... module is a general Perl API for manipulating VCF files, whereas the binary executable provides...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- rbenchmark is inspired by the Perl module Benchmark, and is intended to facilitate benchmarking...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Libopt environment have been written in Perl...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- They occur often in programming languages like Perl and C#, in SQL in form...