- Referenced in 6 articles
- software and Java applets for use in classification problems in geometry and algebra. The first ... currently working on deals with Petrov’s remarkable classification of all 4-dimensional local group...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling...
- Referenced in 915 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...