- Referenced in 51 articles
- arises in the integration of the Petrov type-D vacuum field equations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- adjoint scalar wave equation on a Petrov type D spacetime. A decomposition of the problem...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- using the GHPII routines, to vacuum Petrov type D spacetimes and shear-free perfect fluids...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The Maple package NPTOOLS: a symbolic algebra package...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...