- Referenced in 29 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation. III: Convergence analysis of two-dimensional flows ... study the convergence property of PHYSALIS when it is applied to incompressible particle flows ... dimensional space. PHYSALIS is a recently proposed iterative method which computes the solution without imposing...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- CUSP : A C++ Templated Sparse Matrix Library. Cusp...