- Referenced in 1135 articles
- from several branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access to virtually any field ... delivering efficiency, driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model ... quick, thanks to a number of predefined physics interfaces for applications ranging from fluid flow ... also have the option of choosing different physics and defining the interdependencies yourself ... link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- problems enabling the solution of coupled multi-physics and multi-stage problems. Reduces customer costs...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very small memory footprint. Also supports...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- present in a wide variety of physical situations, for instance, transport of fluid in porous...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- nothing to do with small/large physical parameters. In addition, it provides great freedom to choose ... researchers and postgraduates in applied mathematics, physics, nonlinear mechanics, finance and engineering...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- platforms. Therefore, their vulnerability and robustness against physical attacks, e.g., state-of-the-art power...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- added: CindyLab, an environment for doing interactive physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming ... three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- energy collisions, comprising a coherent set of physics models for the evolution from ... code. It does contain some new physics aspects, on the other hand, that should make ... attractive option especially for LHC physics studies...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- grids. The sheer size of many modern physics and simulation problems...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- which the capillary force is the dominant physical mechanism. The lack of convergence with spatial...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- research scientist to focus on the physics they are modeling. libMesh currently supports...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- foundation for an abundant choice of physical models to capture virtually any type of phenomena ... fluid flow. The solver and its many physical models are wrapped in a modern, intuitive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- number theory and have applications to mathematical physics and cryptography. By an L-function...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- techniques and novel methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- across all these kinds of data, whether physically stored in XML or viewed...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- manual) is still available at the Computer Physics Communications Program Library, Queen’s University...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- sapa: Spectral Analysis for Physical Applications. Software for the book Spectral Analysis for Physical Applications...