- Referenced in 8 articles
- solved in a weak form via Picard iteration, resulting in a large-scale linear problem ... Bernoulli equation for the poloidal Alfvén Mach number is solved with a nonlinear root finder...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- numerical effort with the number of spatial discretization points. It consists of a linear iterative ... classical and a two-grid Newton-Picard preconditioner for LISA and prove grid independent convergence ... exploit the multiple shooting and Newton-Picard structure to reduce the large-scale ... whose size is independent of the number of spatial discretization points. For the second stage...
- Referenced in 1 article
- calculated using Picard Iterations. However, such expansions grow exponentially fast in their number of terms...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...