- Referenced in 2 articles
- Linear Recurrences Satisfied by Pisot Sequences. Pisot sequences (sequences an with initial terms ... celebrated ”Strong Law of Small Numbers”. In this paper we present a decision algorithm, fully ... defining, and studying, higher-order analogs of Pisot sequences, and point out that similar phenomena...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Genius Mathematics Tool and the GEL Language Genius...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- advanpix: Multiprecision Computing Toolbox for MATLAB. The Multiprecision...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Arb is a C library for arbitrary-precision...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Singular library reszeta.lib: for topological zeta-function and...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Generalized alternating direction method of multipliers: new theoretical...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...