- Referenced in 72 articles
- isomorphism-free generator of many classes of planar graphs, including triangulations, quadrangulations and convex polytopes ... presented. In addition, many counts of isomorphism classes of planar graphs compiled using Plantri ... given. These include triangulations, quadrangulations, convex polytopes, several classes of cubic and quartic graphs...
- Referenced in 1 article
- polytopes and for checking lattice isomorphism of lattice polytopes (based on the algorithm of Kreuzer...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...