- Referenced in 306 articles
- ones that need further development. Algorithmic and practical tools are emphasized, theoretical considerations are sporadically ... equations (23 pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound ... branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically as efficient as the “ideal” algorithm...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from ... implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with other software...
- Referenced in 892 articles
- analyze the theoretical convergence properties of the algorithm and provide a regret bound ... results demonstrate that Adam works well in practice and compares favorably to other stochastic optimization...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- many theoretical and practical issues. TetGen uses Delaunay-based algorithms which have theoretical guarantee ... practice. The source code of TetGen is freely available. This article presents the essential algorithms...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- GAMS interface, making thorough testing of algorithms on practical complementarity problems possible. Secondly, it gives ... demonstrate the ease and power of formulating practical models in the MCP format. Given these ... include many problems that test complementarity algorithms more fully. The collection is available by anonymous...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- optimization The authors describe a practical and robust algorithm for computing the local minima...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- interest in VRP is motivated by its practical relevance as well as by its considerable ... many different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques for solving it, some well...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PATRICIA — practical algorithm to retrieve information coded in alphanumeric. PATRICIA is an algorithm which provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- differential-algebraic equations is described. The algorithm is constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear ... modified MEBDF code. An important practical application of this algorithm is in the numerical solution ... this algorithm is illustrated by application to several problems of practical interest and its performance...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first ... practical uses of the library, making the book essential for all researchers in algorithms, data...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- been hindered by a lack of practical algorithms and analytical tools for working in this...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- estimates. The best lattice reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension is Schnorr-Euchner ... Regev pruning. We propose an efficient simulation algorithm to model the behaviour...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- best optimization-based approaches. Moreover, this algorithm offers rigorous bounds on computational cost and storage ... likely to be extremely efficient for practical problems because it requires only matrix-vector multiplies...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- simplicity and speed are very appealing in practice. By augmenting k-means with a very ... simple, randomized seeding technique, we obtain an algorithm that is Θ(logk)-competitive with...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- been devoted to trying to provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered ... variants of the Davis-Putnam (DP) search algorithm. In this paper we describe the development...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algebraic topology. The result is a practical scalable algorithm that applies to real world data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package. We present a portable software package ... defined by bounds on the variables. Where practical, the package should find all roots with ... structured for further algorithmic research. Its practicality does not depend in a simple...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The TISEAN package. We describe the implementation ... paradigm of deterministic chaos. A variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of McEliece. The McEliece public-key cryptosystem ... interest on implementing post-quantum cryptographic algorithms, e.g. McEliece, on microprocessor-based platforms has been ... time that such side-channel attacks are practically evaluated...