- Referenced in 83 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based on Prolog. Two ProbLog implementations are available ... offering a different functionality. ProbLog1, or briefly ProbLog, focusses on computing the success probability...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- logic, logic programs with annotated disjunctions (LPADs), Problog, PRISM, and others. These languages share...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- program sampled from the probabilistic program. The ProbLog system includes such an algorithm ... compared with the Monte Carlo algorithms of ProbLog and cplint and with the exact inference...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- CP-logic: A language of causal probabilistic events...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The YAP prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- XSB is a Logic Programming and Deductive Database...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SWI-Prolog. SWI-Prolog is neither a commercial...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BLOG: probabilistic models with unknown objects. This paper...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Causal inference in cplint. cplint is a suite...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- PRISM: A language for symbolic-statistical modeling. We...