- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TAX: A tree algebra for XML. Querying XML...
- Referenced in 1350 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- YAGO: a core of semantic knowledge. We present...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- XIRQL: A query language for information retrieval in...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- XSEarch: A semantic search engine for XML. XSEarch...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- LibD3C: ensemble classifiers with a clustering and dynamic...