- Referenced in 472 articles
- MINLP). It is also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price ... SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation solver...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer a modular framework ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... modular framework for studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract ... paradigm of rewriting provides both the logical framework in which deduction systems can be expressed...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first step ... results that demonstrate the effectiveness of this framework are reported. Both the library of mixed...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- point (barrier) methods for linear programming within the framework of the IBM Optimization Subroutine Library...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes ... plane and column generation within one algorithm framework. Simple reuse of code and the design ... algorithms are met by object oriented programming modules...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- CRWL, a wide theoretical framework for declarative programming whose basis is a constructor based rewriting...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- executable semantic framework in which programming languages, calculi, as well as type systems or formal ... sequentializing computational tasks, such as fragments of program; in particular, computations extend the original language ... about. This distinction makes K a suitable framework for defining truly concurrent languages or calculi ... programming language that aims to challenge and expose the limitations of existing semantic frameworks...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Stan (code available now), a probabilistic programming framework. We compare ADVI to MCMC sampling across...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- JavaFAN. JavaFAN is a Java program analysis framework, that can symbolically execute multithreaded programs, detect...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- genome analysis toolkit: a MapReduce framework for analyzing next-generation DNA sequencing data. Next-generation ... Genome Analysis Toolkit (GATK), a structured programming framework designed to ease the development of efficient ... next-generation DNA sequencers using the functional programming philosophy of MapReduce. The GATK provides ... calling. We conclude that the GATK programming framework enables developers and analysts to quickly...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE is the evolution of the Global Mixed ... quadratically-constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate the capacity...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Simula is considered the first object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula ... needs of that domain provided the framework for many of the features of object-oriented...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open ... framework for MILP with filterSQP to solve the nonlinear programs that arise as subproblems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- finding bugs in) sequential C programs. The framework is built on top of the LLVM...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- software framework that makes it easy to integrate numerical procedures written in specialized programming languages...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Differentiation Model Builder (ADMB) is a programming framework based on automatic differentiation, aimed at highly...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TestEra: A novel framework for automated testing of Java programs We present TestEra, a novel ... framework for automated testing of Java programs. TestEra automatically generates all non-isomorphic test cases...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- constraint logic programming language based on the LF Logical Framework. It has no connection whatsoever ... specifying, implementing, and proving properties of programming languages and logics. It has been applied ... also a more complete bibliography on logical frameworks in general. Work...