- Referenced in 283 articles
- language that syntactically is a subset of Prolog. It is often used as a query...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- situation calculus. A prototype implementation in Prolog has been developed...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- SICStus Prolog has evolved for nearly 25 years. This is an appropriate point in time ... distill some lessons. SICStus Prolog was conceived in a context of multiple, conflicting Prolog dialect...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- machine of the system is implemented using Prolog technology, but there are some special characteristics ... differing SETHEO from common Prolog systems: a powerful preprocessing module for a reduction...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with constraint solving over finite domains developed by Daniel ... Diaz. GNU Prolog accepts Prolog+constraint programs and produces native binaries (like gcc does from ... executable can be quite small since GNU Prolog can avoid to link the code ... built-in predicates. The performances of GNU Prolog are very encouraging (comparable to commercial systems...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Database system for Unix and Windows. XSB Prolog. It is being developed at a number...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The SATCHMO Theorem Prover ... prover was given by a small Prolog-program, which implements a tableau proof procedure...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied in PROLOG) in a simple, flexible, and mathematically well ... constructor discipline, well suited to accommodate PROLOG terms and HOPE-like patterns. From the syntactical ... point of view, BABEL combines pure PROLOG with a first order functional notation...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- probabilistic logic programming language based on Prolog. Two ProbLog implementations are available, based...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- automatic online program specialiser for pure Prolog programs (with built-ins). It takes a pure ... Prolog program and a query of interest and then specialises the program for that particular...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP) is a Prolog system originally developed ... used in YAP to achieve an efficient Prolog engine. Second, most logic programming systems have...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Prolog. SWI-Prolog is neither a commercial Prolog system nor a purely academic enterprise ... environment). In this article, we present SWI-Prolog as an integrating tool, supporting a wide ... range of ideas developed in the Prolog community and acting as glue between foreign resources ... glue between technical articles on SWI-Prolog, providing context and experience in applying them over...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- compilation of TOY programs into Prolog...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- leanTAP revisited. The Prolog program leanTAP is a theorem prover for first order logic that ... transforms the sequent calculus back into a Prolog program. Doing this, he arrives...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- prototype special-purpose verification tool, written in Prolog, that has been developed for the analysis ... also show how our use of the Prolog language benefited us in the design...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- implemented in about 1,300 lines of Prolog. All these changes have made MPTP more...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- subset of GHC on top of Prolog. GHC has lost the completeness as a theorem...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- source-to-source transformation tasks on (Ciao) Prolog programs. These tasks include: Inference of properties...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Cornell NuPRL system, but implemented in Prolog. CLAM is a meta-level system built...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- sentence of predicate logic. It differs from PROLOG in incorporating parallel modes of evaluation...