- Referenced in 8601 articles
- ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- information about citing data sets in publications, please read our citation policy. If you wish...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- great deal of information about it for public access: technical reports, many different variants...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- repeatable because matrices are curated and made publicly available in many formats. Its matrices cover...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- packages, both proprietary and in the public domain (e.g. GRASP, SATO) which find significant...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- browser. WordNet is also freely and publicly available for download. WordNet’s structure makes...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- single processor public domain Fortran-77 code written by Pieter Wesseling. The file mglab.for...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (GNU Lesser GPL), version 3 or later ... users. Unlike the ordinary General Public License, the Lesser GPL enables developers of non-free...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- although many of these contributions were only publicly identified when they had reappeared in subsequently...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- them with the method introduced by the publications ”A fast learning algorithm for deep belief...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- known so-far are available on a public ftp-site. Hence, researchers can download...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- free software under the GNU General Public License. The library provides a wide range...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- purpose rank-revealing algorithms developed since the publication of the original package. We provide algorithms...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- software implementations of McEliece. The McEliece public-key cryptosystem is based on the fact that...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- facto standard for the communication and publication of scientific documents. LaTeX is available as free...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- NTRU: A ring-based public key cryptosystem. We describe NTRU, a new public key cryptosystem...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- improvements, etc. Also, an acknowledgment in any publication describing work that uses this code would...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- JAGS is licensed under the GNU General Public License. You may freely modify and redistribute...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Modula was discontinued soon after its publication. Wirth then concentrated his efforts on Modula...