- Referenced in 1706 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design ... both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative ... large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems ... allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems. Using third-party tools, such...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- very popular conference on scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety ... across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch ... deep learning framework that puts Python first...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data sets. Currently pyuvdata supports reading and writing...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured ... easily extensible. SymPy is written entirely in Python and does not require any external libraries...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running ... documentation at Keras.io. Keras is compatible with: Python...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- igraph can be programmed in R, Python, Mathematica...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- powerful command-line interface based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- CVXOPT; Python Software for Convex Optimization. CVXOPT is a free software package for convex optimization ... based on the Python programming language. It can be used with the interactive Python interpreter ... command line by executing Python scripts, or integrated in other software via Python extension modules ... convex optimization applications straightforward by building on Python’s extensive standard library...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team created and continues...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- interfaces to MATLAB TM , R, Octave, Python, and has a stand-alone command line interface...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- pandas: a Foundational Python Library for Data Analysis and Statistics. In this paper we will ... discuss pandas, a Python library of rich data structures and tools for working with structured ... future of statistical computing in Python. It serves as a strong complement to the existing ... scientific Python stack while implementing and improving upon the kinds of data manipulation tools found...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python. This book provides a complete and comprehensive guide to Pyomo ... Python optimization modeling objects) for beginning and advanced modelers, including students at the undergraduate ... portable AML that is embedded in Python, a full-featured scripting language. Python ... syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python classes for defining sparse sets, parameters...