- Referenced in 246 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data sets. Currently pyuvdata supports reading and writing...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell (ala MATLAB®* or Mathematica®†), web application ... servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- with a powerful command-line interface based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- implemented in C++ and interfaces to MATLAB TM , R, Octave, Python, and has a stand...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python interface generator-- project is to provide connection between...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Multigrid (AMG) solvers with a convenient Python interface...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team created...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- paper. There is a python interface to this package, and a GLRM implementation...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- surfaces. It includes a graphical user interface and Python bindings, and also supports angle structures...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python classes for defining sparse sets, parameters ... used from a command-line interface and within Python’s interactive command environment, which makes...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard for the Python programming language, allowing any Python program...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- library for nonlinear optimization, providing a common interface for a number of different free optimization ... Octave, Python, GNU Guile, Julia, GNU R, Lua, and OCaml. A common interface for many...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- flexible truncation and normalization. A Python interface is included...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- package reticulate: Interface to ’Python’. Interface to ’Python’ modules, classes, and functions. When calling into...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- approach and an intuitive and versatile python interface. To this end, it has been employed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- driven and file oriented program. The Python interface defined by phcpy replaces the files with ... regression tests. The Python interface phcpy to PHCpack is a programmer’s interface. The long ... least for those programmers familiar with the Python scripting language...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- python. The h5py package is a Pythonic interface to the HDF5 binary data format ... want. H5py uses straightforward NumPy and Python metaphors, like dictionary and NumPy array syntax ... easy-to-use high level interface, h5py rests on a object-oriented Cython wrapping...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- addition, Verdandi provides a Python interface generated by Swig. Models implemented in Fortran ... Verdandi using either a C++ or Python interface...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- computationally intensive routines, and using Python bindings to interface with a parallel computing library ... software described here is PyClaw, a Python-based structured grid solver for general systems ... PyClaw provides a powerful and intuitive interface to the algorithms of the existing Fortran codes...