- Referenced in 2665 articles
- offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related...
- Referenced in 1849 articles
- both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative ... large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- conference on scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient...
IMSL Numerical Libraries
- Referenced in 582 articles
- IMSL Libraries are a comprehensive set of mathematical and statistical functions that programmers can embed ... Java™ and Fortran , Python...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety ... across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured ... written entirely in Python and does not require any external libraries...
- Referenced in 1240 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many ... parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- pandas: a Foundational Python Library for Data Analysis and Statistics. In this paper we will ... discuss pandas, a Python library of rich data structures and tools for working with structured ... social sciences, and many other fields. The library provides integrated, intuitive routines for performing common ... future of statistical computing in Python. It serves as a strong complement to the existing...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- minimalist, highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running ... Keras if you need a deep learning library that: allows for easy and fast prototyping ... documentation at Keras.io. Keras is compatible with: Python...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary-precision floating-point arithmetic. It implements ... offers better performance than Python’s standard decimal library. Mpmath is lightweight and easy ... software due to being written entirely in Python with no additional dependencies...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- applications straightforward by building on Python’s extensive standard library and on the strengths...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- used from C++, Python, and Matlab. The library includes numerous Finite Elements and associated tools...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Hyper-parameter Optimization. Hyperopt is a Python library for serial and parallel optimization over awkward...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library for Gaussian Process (GP) Regression. A full...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Genomics (pymatgen): A robust, open-source python library for materials analysis. Pymatgen (Python Materials Genomics ... robust, open-source Python library for materials analysis. These are some of the main features...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- distributed collaborative effort to develop Python libraries and applications which address the needs of current...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- SALib: An open-source Python library for sensitivity analysis. Sensitivity Analysis Library (SALib). Python implementations...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- class library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Python Optimal Transport. This open source Python library provide several solvers for optimization problems related...