- Referenced in 3 articles
- free methods, such as GFDM or RBF-FD, is described. We identify and present common...
- Referenced in 1 article
- IgorTo/rbf-fd: Rectangular and square RBF-FD matrices in MATLAB. The core of this slim repository ... Matlab script that constructs RBF-FD differentiation and evaluation matrices. Those can be used...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- The Getfem project focuses on the development of...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Pasimodo is a program package for particle-based...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- MODFLOW is the USGS’s three-dimensional (3D...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm 930, FACTORIZE: an object-oriented linear system...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- LifeV is a finite element (FE) library providing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MeshLab is an open source, portable, and extensible...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- USGS Ground-Water Software: MODular three-dimensional finite...