- Referenced in 29 articles
- include implication and if-and-only-if conjectures and these become theorems if they ... system -- named after mathematicians Hardy and Ramanujan -- performs theory formation in mathematical domains. It works ... sets (ii) performing the concept formation and conjecture making itself and (iii) using the Otter...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- classical Rogers-Ramanujan identities. The two Rogers-Ramanujan identities and various analogous identities (Euler, Gordon ... computation, to derive six new conjectured identities of Rogers-Ramanujan type...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- used to rediscover known or to conjecture new q-series identities. The method is based ... infinite family of identities of Rogers-Ramanujan type...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 1885 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- RRtools and recpf Maple packages which were developed...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ECPP is a package containing a primality proving...
- Referenced in 3084 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...