- Referenced in 686 articles
- structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions to upper Hessenberg, bidiagonal and tridiagonal form, reduction...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- considered with respect to relaxations, bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- point processes. Chapter 9 describes how variance reduction techniques such as balanced simulation...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- Multicore processors have resulted in a drastic reduction in computer hardware costs and a huge...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- approach presented here leads to a huge reduction in the search space, thereby making computation...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- polynomial mixing system with the independence of reduction modulo two relatively prime integers...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity testing...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- based verification tools that perform either bisimulation reduction or safety property checking. Esterel...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras, and on the structure...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CutTools: a program implementing the OPP reduction method to compute one-loop amplitudes. We present ... program that implements the OPP reduction method to extract the coefficients of the one-loop...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Reduze – Feynman integral reduction in C++. Reduze is a computer program for reducing Feynman integrals ... integrals employing a variant of Laporta’s reduction algorithm. This web page presents version ... program. New features include the distributed reduction of single topologies on multiple processor cores ... parallel reduction of different topologies is supported via a modular, load balancing job system. Fast...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- tested over the years, including formula reductions, DAGification, guided tree automata, three-valued logic, eager...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- second one is used for further reduction of the BiCG residue and for improving...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- systems: a powerful preprocessing module for a reduction of the input formula, the proof procedure...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- narrowing as the basis of a lazy reduction semantics which embodies both rewriting ... well as a soundness result for the reduction semantics w.r.t. the declarative one. We also ... sketch a completeness result for the reduction semantics and illustrate the features of the language...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- registration, independent component analysis, metric learning, dimensionality reduction and so on. The Manopt toolbox, available...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- modeling techniques such as: implicit modeling, polygon reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay triangulation...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- existing rewriting-based languages where the term reduction strategy is hard-wired and not accessible...