- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPSOL is a parser/solver for determinant maximization (MAXDET...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Algorithm 775: the code SLEUTH for solving fourth...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...