- Referenced in 157 articles
- user with the means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible to solve ... example, genus computations and the construction of Riemann-Roch spaces are available...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- waves and is determined using the Riemann invariants. To allow a direct computation ... through the computational cells interfaces, the Riemann invariants are expressed as functions of the flux...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...