- Referenced in 5 articles
- solution using numerical methods for solving Riemann-Hilbert problems. In a certain transitional region...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- PSEUDO: Applications of Streams and Lazy Evaluation to...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 2054 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CirclePack is software for creation, manipulation, analysis, and...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- CLT, a Maple package to compute asymptotics for...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- ROBBINS, a Maple package accompanying my paper ”Proof...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The SCPACK collection contains Fortran routines for computing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Classical free-streamline flow over a polygonal obstacle.This...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- A Mathematica package for computing solutions to matrix...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...